I often face constipation. What is the best way to get rid of constipation forever?

I often face constipation. What is the best way to get ri...
Hello lybrate-user to avoid constipation include more fiber in your diet in the form of vegetables. Add fruits. Drink water. And take daily exercises so as to promote bowel movement. Hope this helps.
Madam, Take plenty of water Eat fruits and vegetables Do physical exercise Contact me for any clarification.
Hi, Please follow these home remedies to cure constipation: - Eat a big bowl of papaya daily before or after food. - Soak dry fig in water overnight and eat it in the morning every day. - Add 2tsf of lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a glass of hot water and drink it on empty stomach in the morning. - Eat one medium sized raw potato along with its peel daily. - Include lot of vegeables like cucumber, carrot, onion,beetroot, ladies finger,radish, snakegourd, beans, etc, both cooked and raw , in your diet. - Add 1tsf of pure ghee to a glass of hot milk and drink it at bed time.