Hello Lybrate consultant, I am having a daughter of 1-1/2 year .she is having a problem of dandruff n there r scratch marks of black color. N continue itching .dr r saying that it is type of atopic dermatitis. Please suggest treatment. N if there is any home remedies for this.

Hello Lybrate consultant, I am having a daughter of 1-1/2...
If it is atopic dermatitis, it take enough time to cure may by on its own but you may apply mineral oil or coconut oil it may have soothing effect. Else do what skin specialist suggests.
Hi effective method to treat dandruff would be to combine 2 tablespoons of fresh apple juice with 2 tablespoons of warm water. Dab this on the hair and keep it for 10-15 minutes before rinsing. Do this for once or twice a week to cure dandruff. Apply ketoconazole lotion on your scalp once in a week. Apply bhringraj oil on your scalp then give hot water fomentation.
Applying oil is home remedy and she may need treatment from a dermatologist also.