I am separated from my husband feeling like killing myself due to family pressure. They want me to go back and I don't want to with that kind of person who don't love me. What to do. Should I kill myself or run away from this place.

Sepia 1m one drop thrice daily for one month.
Dear Lybrate user, Merci. Sol 200x one dose daily in the morning. Mustard, Wild rose, Elm take these Bach remedies 4 pills of each twice dose daily for a month and revert back.
Life is very precious ,ask its importance to the person who is dying ,there are many colours in life ,give some time to yourself and your relation then take decission after analysing the situation ,but don't compromise in any other's pressure, talk to your husband and if still there exist differences then its better that you should give time to your relation and then decide. You can try few things which will help you. Take proper sleep of 7-8 hours try to avoid sleep at day time. Its in our hand to be happy what it requires is slightly change in your approach ,stop thinking that something is wrong with me I am not well make yourself as much busy as you can so that you don't get time to think on all this. And its everyone's right is to be happy we cannot change the thinking of people or situation around us but we can get the things or reasons which make us happy, what we can do is to live every second of life, what do you want to be, what do you want to eat, to do, your career, your friends, your likings etc. Develop some hobby, make some good friends, make yourself busy, as much you will think you will get frustrate and will gain nothing, live only for yourself, and this can be possible when you will involve yourself in some other things ,the main concept is that make yourself as much busy as you can so that you don't get free time to think on this. First start from joining any hobby class and make any good friend with whom you can share everything ,do some yoga and meditation, expand your social circle. If you further need my help you can contact me. Take care.