Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.

Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, n...
If its only a 3 days duration it should not be a major problem. Try taking pulsatilla 6C honeopathic medicine 3-4 times a day.
If you have taken some X-ray or if you can send pic of the troubling tooth n area will b able to understand your problem better.
The toothache you are suffering from may be due to a variety of causes, the most common being: 1.Tooth decay 2. Tooth fracture 3. A damaged filling 4. Infected gums The most common cause is a long-standing cavity or tooth decay, which usually requires a root canal treatment (RCT). The same treatment applies to a tooth fracture as well. In case of a damaged filling, there may be two possibilities: either the filling can be removed and replaced with a new one after applying a soothing base material; or if the damaged filling is placed deep near the nerves of the tooth, it may require an RCT. Infected gums usually are treated with deep cleaning/scaling after which there is permanent relief from pain. I suggest that that you consult me privately on Lybrate, so that I can provide more specific answers. You will be able to send across images of your aching tooth/teeth, and looking at them will help me be in a better position to solve your problem.
Dental Homeopathic Remedies. ABSCESS. Chamomilla - Use for a toothache with intolerable pain that's worse from warmth and not better with cold. Homeopathy is remarkably effective for dental pain. Then we discuss other acute dental conditions and their homeopathic treatment as well as providing some. Toothache is relieved by holding cold water in the mouth,
Please do a salt water gargle. Take one glass of Luke warm Salt water gargle, add a half spoon of salt and half spoon of honey to it and gargle using this solution, 4 times a day. Also take Tab. Crocin 500 mg, 2-3 times a day, as needed, if you have pain. If problem is not solved in 3 days, Please consult immediately. Also avoid, fried item and too spicy and oily items in food.