I ve been suffering with some kind of mouth ulcer, nd that causing me mouth irritation nd its been 40 days nd its not going frm my mouth! Is it dangerous?

I ve been suffering with some kind of mouth ulcer, nd tha...
Helllo persistent ulcers are not good. there can be many reasons for ulcers. But most common reasons for stress, vitamin b12 folic acid deficiency, or stomach upset. Firstly we have found out reason causing ulcer. Which type of ulcers are you suffering from painful or non painful, size and no of ulcers, frequency of recurrence, and systemic disease like diabetes or cardiac disease. Which types of medications you have taken before or taking all these type information is necessary to know exact nature of disease. Is it from months or years
Mouth ulcers are usually due to vitamin deficiency or bad digestion. Other causes are tonsils, trauma from teeth, dry mouth, tonsillitis, stress, change in lifestyle, allergies to certain foods and medication, smoking and tobacco chewing, consumption of spicy and hot foods. In severe mouth ulcer attacks, you may also experience fever and physical sluggishness. Taking Vitamin B12 supplements along with a suitable gel for pain is the best remedy. I suggest that you consult me privately on lybrate so that I can send you the appropriate prescription. Take care