I have a daughter of 5-6 years and she is having diabetes of 450-500. Pls suggest me something.

I have a daughter of 5-6 years and she is having diabetes...
Insulin.
She is likely to be suffering from juvenile diabetes mellitus (genetic). It is advisable to provide her insulin dosage as per counted carbs for each meal for proper blood glucose control since if blood sugar is not properly controlled, it can adversely affect various organs of the body. Her growth should not be compromised. Insulin pen/pump can be used for administration. She has to be educated well about her dietary restrictions. Small frequent meals (3 main balanced meals- whole grain, whole legume/fish/chicken/egg, vegetables, salad, low fat curd/channa/milk) with healthy snacks in between like - fruit sticks, nuts, oilseeds, buttermilk, soup, stew, soyabean cutlet, besan chila, sprouts chat, carrot sticks, frozen veggies, fruit srikhand should be given. The child needs to be physically active on a daily basis. Regular glucose monitoring with glucometer is essential to prevent hypo & hyperglycemia. Methi soaked water 15 mins prior main meals can be given to the patient which helps reduce insulin dosage.
Mr. lybrate-user, She has to be on Insulin multiple doses every day, plus should be taught to take proper diet and avoid sweets. This condition needs a very careful and constantly monitored treatment. So please contact a diabetologist in your town, or in a major hospital, as they will have special days for treating T1 DM and there are group discussions and other meetings held to make children understand about the problem. Online we can not do much. If not properly treated then there can be lot of complications. Thanks.