In morning after brushing also my mouth become bad breath. If I take coffee or tea my tongue became fungus. And starting bad breath from mouth. Thats way I am having no self confidence to speak to others. Pls help me.

In morning after brushing also my mouth become bad breath...
Hi lybrate-user, I expect and hope you are maintaining your oral health well, do get scaling done once a year as it helps keeping the calculus and plaque away and reduce the bad breath. Take small meals or fruits at small intervals and keep your mouth moist by chewing a gum or keeping candy in mouth. Do use tongue cleaner too. I hope these measures would help u.
Hello, bad smell from mouth could be because of deposits or food lodgement. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. It could also be because of cold, acidity, stomach problems, not drinking enough water, not eating or fasting for long intervals. Brush twice daily, floss regularly. You can avoid it by rinsing after every 1-2 hours.
Hello Brush twice daily and use non alcoholic mouthwash. Use floss if there is food lodgment in between teeth. Quit smoking and drinking habit and use mouthfreshner after meal. Visit a dentist for cleaning and routine checkup. Regards Dr. Purva BDS.
You need a dental clean up which will remove all the plaque and food debris from your mouth and the bad breadth will gradually reduce also make a habit of cleaning your tongue once a day. Visit a dentist he will guide you about the procedure. Start using mouthwash after brushing.
Hello bad breath in mouth may be due to Deposit on teeth or any cavity. So get sacling done and restoration of all cavities. And use mouth wash for 15 days.
Bad breath from the mouth can be of various reasons. Like accumulation of plaque and tartar, decay in teeth, dry mouth, smoking and tobacco chewing, consumption of caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks, sore throat, bad digestion. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. You should also clean your tongue twice daily with a tongue cleaner. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.