Dear doctor, I am 19 years Old. My jaw behind the premolar of lower left corner is swelled and cavity is observed in premolar teeth and paining little. What should I do now?

Dear doctor, I am 19 years Old. My jaw behind the premola...
Consult a dentist it appears to b a alveolar abscess either the tooth has to b removed or rct n than cap may b required.
Visit a dentist at the earliest. The swelling might increase rapidly and then the treatment will become complicated and painful. Get the offending tooth treated at the earliest.
Go for rct.
Hello, visit a dentist. Get your X-ray done. If there is any need for a filling get it done and the pain will subside with painkillers and antibiotics prescribed by the dentist.
It is the irreversible caries in premolar consult the dentist for root canal treatment of the tooth.
Hello In this case go to a dentist and get best treatment now. Regards Dr. Purva BDS.
Get a xz ray done of your premolar, if the decay has reached the pulp then you need to get a root canal + capping done in that tooth.
Swelling of the gums is a common problem, wherein the gums may protrude or bulge out and appear red instead of their normal pink. This can cause the gums to become irritated, sensitive and even painful. The gums also may bleed more easily when brushing your teeth. Gum swelling can be due to a number of issues, among which gingivitis and infection are most common. Treatment plan differs depending on the cause. I would suggest you to consult me privately on lybrate, so that, looking at the exact condition of the swelling, I can be in a better position to answer your query and give a proper prescription. Take care.