I Feel like motion is coming but if after going to bathroom sometimes it is not coming & sometimes coming but in low Amount please suggest what should I do my age 19.

Hi, This is also a kind of constipation. Please follow these home remedies to cure constipation: - Eat a big bowl of papaya daily before or after food. - Soak dry fig in water overnight and eat it in the morning every day. - Add 2tsf of lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a glass of hot water and drink it on empty stomach in the morning. - Eat one medium sized raw potato along with its peel daily. - Include lot of vegeables like cucumber, carrot, onion,beetroot, ladies finger,radish, snakegourd, beans, etc, both cooked and raw , in your diet. - Add 1tsf of pure ghee to a glass of hot milk and drink it at bed time.
Eat a high-fiber diet. Get insoluble and soluble fiber. Limit foods that are high in fat. Choose lean meats. Incorporate probiotics into your diet. Eat on schedule. Stay hydrated.