Hi 10 years back my gums started bleeding - after 3 years of struggle I got a deep cleaning of gums and it stopped for 2 years started again and I went for cleaning again this time dentist said its very clean and he can not do anything further to it, It still bleeds once in a week, I am doing pressure water floss every month. My gums are pink and looks healthy, my overall teeth are very clean and I always brush twice in a day. My mouth smells and I am sick off this gum bleeding. Please help.

Hi 10 years back my gums started bleeding - after 3 years...
Have a fibrous and a healthydiet it wil stop but for medication you need to go for personal consultation and wil prescribe you th medication..
Go for gum surgery and before that pls get a blood test for vit k deficiency with bleeding and clotting time.
Hello, sometimes scaling (cleaning) is not enough. Get your full mouth X-ray (OPG) done, to check if there is any bone loss. Accordingly the treatment will be decided.
Please use supersoft bristle tooth brush, and I know you would be but please be more gentle towards your gums. Do a very gentle brushing.
i suggest the u consult the peridontist so he scans the root and gums if the calculus is present surrounding the teeth then u require the flap surgery following curettage
do warm saline rinses regularly 3-4 times a day and start tab limcee once a day for 15 days.