I want to quit smoking so I have high blood pressure .my neighbours have a suggest to take the nictoex chewing gum daily I am taking 5 gums in a day it is good result now I stopped the smoking becoz of nicotex have started from 3 days but it is good. Sir shouold I continue this gums or any side effects.

I want to quit smoking so I have high blood pressure .my...
Continue till u feel lyk u will not smoke again.no harm at all
Better to discontinue. But do not stop at once. Reduce the frequency slowly over a few days.
Hi lybrate-user, I would congratulate for your efforts, there are no side effects of eating nicotex you can continue it for 18 weeks.
Hello Well using anything to stop any habit is not a right way. I can suggest if you have a will power. This gum can take place of your addiction. It's better for you to have will to stop smoking and to leave chewing gum also. Regards
Congratulations on quitting smoking. You can give yourself a deadline and reduce 1 gum per day every week and by the deadline be completely free of gums. Let me know in case of any problem.