I am 25 year women. Today I went to toilet. Too difficult to coming stool from anus. Finally I saw blood and small blood clot (like menstruation time) in toilet. What is the reason? if any problem? my last menstruation cycle may 21.

I am 25 year women. Today I went to toilet. Too difficult...
Generally piles are not so serious and go away on their own after a few days. But they should not be ignored as they can lead to life-threatening conditions such as colorectal cancer. Piles can affect anyone at any age but they mostly affect elderly people, pregnant ladies, and those with spinal cord injuries. Symptoms include blood or mucus discharge after a bowel movement, pain during defecation, red and swollen anus and formation of a hard lump of coagulated blood called thrombosed external hemorrhoid. The good news is that piles at their initial stage can be cured at home. The piles home remedies given below are effective in the treatment of piles. Dried figs: wash 3 to 4 figs and soak them in a glass of water overnight. Eating this on an empty stomach early in the morning and then at night will definitely relieve the pain and swelling of inflamed hemorrhoids. And medicenes are abhayarishta and chitrakadi vati. For treatment medicenes consult privately any queries inform me.