I'm 26 years old. My question is regarding Is masturbating will give any side effects in future? Will it makes week in sexual participation?

I'm 26 years old. My question is regarding Is masturbatin...
Daily and excessive masturbation is definitely harmful for future married life. Yes, this will make weak in sexual participation, if done daily.
Yes. Harmful effects after violent over masturbation are - Penis - Violent over-masturbation cause’s penile numbness, due to the damage inflicted on the neuro-muscular endings which results in Reduction in penis size, tapering of penis in the base, premature ejaculation and reduced amount of orgasm. Erectile dysfunction or reduced erection size. – Sperm count This habit can also cause problem of and low sperm count, semen leakage when person is sitting with girl or thinks about girl. In extreme cases, it may even cause impotence in men. - Feeling of fatigue The feeling of fatigue, persistent tiredness and loss of memory may develop. Since this habit creates excesses of hormones and neurotransmitters and hence changes the chemistry of mind and body. - Stress and strain in relationship This habit may become offensive to the partner, since it may be perceived as a substitute for unsatisfactory intercourse. - Injury to organ This may occur due to over use of the male organ or the violent style like rubbing against rough surfaces or forced bending of the male organ. -  Body pain Person in excessive habit of it often complains of cramps and aches in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone, groins and testicles and lower back pain.
for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.