I think I have fluorosis on my teeth. My teeth get yellowish in very few days from my visit to the dentist. I am tired of paying my dentist for scaling and polishing my teeth. Is there an economical solution to my problem?

I think I have fluorosis on my teeth. My teeth get yellow...
Hi in the first place, scaling is not an option for treating fluorosis. Scaling is a treatment for removing calculus. I would recommend you to get bleaching done to tone down the fluorosis stains. If your looking for a permanent and immediate option then get veneers done to get a beautiful smile. Regards
Visit your dentist and go for bleaching.
If the yellowish stains get removed by scaling and polishing then it is not flourosis. Because flourosis stains are permanent and they wont get cleaned by scaling, yellowishness is generally because of accumulation of plaque, start brushing twice daily along with that you can also use alum for mouth rinses which is a very good home cleanser.
Get veneers done, but then they are costly.
Fluorosis is a problem which can not be eradicated, you have to bear with it. Consult cosmetic dental surgeon if affordable.