Hi I am 28 years old lady want to know the teeth whitening charges. And how many sittings is required.

Hi I am 28 years old lady want to know the teeth whitenin...
It takes one to two sittings may cost you around ten grand.
Teeth whitening procedure is single sitting procedure which lasts for one hour go for zoom tooth whitening charges depend on shade required for you r teeth range will be from 25000-50000.
Hello Teeth whitening charge may vary from clinic to clinic or doctor to doctor. It may take 2 or 3 sittings depending upon the time taken to whiten your teeth. Regards Dr. Purva BDS.
Generally single sitting and will cost arnd 5 thousands.
Varies how white teeth you want, office bleach 4000 per sitting, I usually achieve desired results in one sitting only.