I heard that root canal treatments causes side effects in long term. I see few cases reported in western countries which triggered cancer disease due to bad root canal.

I heard that root canal treatments causes side effects in...
No Root canal treatment doesn't leads to cancer in in long it is totally safe. it's myth only. it can pain again rarerly due to infection but doesn't leads to cancer
RCT is the safest treatment. It saves a tooth in its form. What you have seen may be related to some other conditions or a failed RCT. But causing cancer is something rare. RCT done is a life savior.
root canal treatment don't give any cancerous problem only the problem if it is failed the teeth will be removed thats all it is a myth that it causes cancer so u can go for root canal no problem make sure treatment done properly that is mandatory
No its completely wrong.