I wanted to get pregnant. But my doc said to me my fallopian tubes are blocked, and advice to me laparoscopy. I don't want to go surgery. Please help me me my tubes unblocked to without surgery. Please please please help.

I wanted to get pregnant. But my doc said to me my fallop...
hi Vanshika if both Fallopian tubes are blocked first rule out infection, which is most common cause for tubal block. no need to go for surgery. you will need IVF.
Homeopathy For Blocked Tubes Homeopathic medicine can assist women whose Fallopian tubes are scarred as a result of damage from infections, endometriosis or tubal ligation reversal. The degree of damage is important in the successful of achieving pregnancy. The homeopathic remedies can help those whose fallopian tubes are fluid filled as well for irregular cycles. Talk to a professional homeopath to help you with your specific situation. The homeopath will take into consideration your entire medical history and use this information to find the best remedies for your case to help glance you hormones and support your ovulatory cycles. Consider that homeopathic remedies need time to work because they stimulate a healing response within the body that is natural. While on homeopathic treatments, consider following a very healthy diet to facilitate the action of the remedies. Also, make sure to avoid drinking too much coffee, use aromatherapy, wear too much perfume as these can antidote the remedy action.