My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give him voveran sr 75 What are the side effects of this medicine When I was in college my sports teacher referred me.

My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give h...
Good Morning, Body pain is common all age groups and your father of 52 years age is prone to body pain if he had co-morbid medical conditions like diabetes and hypertension. I would like for you to bring you father in for a consultation with a general physician so that he can be assessed and you can suggest further care for the patient. I also believe that you will be able to get his body pain under control if he is somatizing symptoms of depression and anxiety. In that case it would be appropriate for a psychiatrist to treat your father. I hope you find help for your father as soon as possible. Voveran long term use is not recommended, however since there is a possibility of kidney damage. I recommend that you visit with a specialist as soon as possible.