My girlfriend did breakup with me And now am suffering from stress What should I do.

The end of a relationship often feels like the end of the world. After all the time and energy you have invested in it, it is very painful when it gets over. Keep in mind that life is full of ups and downs; nothing is permanent. The pain you feel today will go away with time. Give yourself time to heal. Give time, time. In the meanwhile don't isolate yourself from your friends and family. Confide in someone you are comfortable with. Make a list of life goals, and plan how to achieve them. Relationships are an important part of your life, but they are not everything. Spend time with those close to you, indulge in some enjoyable activities. Keep yourself busy. Slowly you will see that there is a lot to life. However if you are feeling suicidal, consult a psychiatrist immediately. Don't wait to feel worse.
You are going through grief, which is normal after loss of a loved one. Time is the healer for the emotional and behavioral changes, however if your depression is severe enough to affect you in a significant manner, kindly consult a psychiatrist for short term antidepressant medication, depending on the complaints.
You practise mind control by meditation and yoga, reading books and listening to music