I am not able to open my mouth fully due to consumption of tobacco. What should I do to cure?

I am not able to open my mouth fully due to consumption o...
Hello This problem can be treated with the help of a dentist and also quit tobacco now else this will create problems in treatment and future also. Regards
Hello, first .stop chewing tobacco chewing or else your problem won't get solved. Second. Get a check up done at your nearest dentist .they will give you few medicines to apply on mucosa and capsules to eat which will help to loosen cheek muscles n fibrous bands of cheek. So that your mouth opening would increase. Third. Get a scaling done thanks.
A combination of Physiotherapy and exercises along with medicines is required. Above all, you need to quit the habit if you wish to cure it. So go for proper consultation and plan accordingly.
1. stop tobacco 2. have multi vitamin tablet 3. have healthy food 4. start mouth exercise - open mouth as wide as possible 20 times per day
You should visit a dentist. There is formation of some fibres along your cheeks, it can be dissolved by som e injections. Visit a dentist and most important quit chewing tobacco.
First of all leave your tobacco eating habbit. Then ask for cure.
First of al stop tobacco in any form. And visit a dentist. He will evaluate your condition and will provide you d treatment accordingly. Wether you need a surgery or can be treated with medications.
Stop tabbaco chewing. Start eating more and more green vegetables and we can start medicine also which you have take for about 6 months. Other options are injection or surgery if not treated with medications.
You need to stop your tobacco habit immediately. After that you can try some oral exercise, there are also some intra oral topical gels that you can apply.
Hi, stoppage of tobacco consumption is important. You can consult to a dentist for mouth opening exercises, also he will check for any pre-cancerous lesions.
Start taking Capsule SM fibro twice a day for at least a month and if there is some improvement then can continue for another 2 months. And obviously refrain from chewing tobacco which is the causative factor for your limited mouth opening. Tobacco causes mouth cancer. Your condition can be pre-cancerous in nature. So quit it.
Stop chweing tobacco immediatly, and concern your dentist as fast as possible.
Take an muscle relax injection and tryout some oral cheek massage.