Hello. My mother leg is pain for 3 days. And the upper side become swelling. What should we do.

Hello.
My mother leg is pain for 3 days. And the upper si...
: Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
Hello.
apply ice pack on swelled area. and do gentle stretching. if it work then OK otherwise physiotherapy treatment. according her age.
Hello.
Apply ice pack 10-15 min twice a day to subside swelling To relieve pain apply hot fomentation twice a day for 20-25 min Do hamstrings, quadriceps & calf muscles stretching Avoid long standing While sleeping keep a high pillow under the legs.
Hello.
Ice pack to decrease swelling n pain.