My granddaughter aged 1 yr7m got 4tooths each 2on on upper and lower jaws and no more further teeth visible now. Please advise when she is likely to get more teeth.

My granddaughter aged 1 yr7m got 4tooths each 2on on uppe...
Hello ma'am As she is too young the teeth will come in few more months or year. Wait until she turns 3 years old. Regards Dr. Purva BDS.
hello all deciduous ( baby teeth ) will erupt up to age of 31 months and permanent will start erupting at age of 6 years.
Tooth eruption varies in babies. You can wait till 2 years for the molars to erupt. If you are too worried You can visit your dentist to find if toothbud is present. But delay in eruption for few months is fine in a healthy baby.
Do not worry. The teeth will come.
Depend upon the overall growth of the individual. Teething is a gradual process. Starts from age of 6 months and last up to age of 3 years. So don't worry check for proper nutrition of the child if you have any doubt you can visit to any nearby dentist.