I have problem of bad smell since last few months. Please advice how to remove? salt water gargling can help?

I have problem of bad smell since last few months. Please...
This problem is due to infection in the underlying tissues of your gums. Called periodontitis. Rinse mouth three times with chlorhexidine mouth wash and take vitamin c tablets once daily for one month. Brush softly in morning and night. This will definitely help you.
Pls visit a dental clinic and get your teeth cleaned. After this all your problem will be solved.
No you have to visit a dentist and get a check up done. Probably you have stains & deposits on your teeth and you require tooth cleaning. Get tooth cleaning & polishing done and after that maintain a good oral hygiene, brush twice daily. That should solve your problem.
If you have bad smell I think you need oral prophylaxis. Because most common cause of bad breath is poor oral hygiene. You should visit your dentist.
Go for professional cleaning.
Salt water gargling helps a lot apart from that stop eating onions, garlic paste, and drinking areated drinks. Brush your teeth while going to bed also get once checked with your gastrointestinal doctor since if we have any problem related to stomach we get the bad breath.
Hi there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. You can come for a consultation (free of cost) in our clinic.