age 32 from last 7 years I became chain smoker some time I get chest ,stomach pain and I feel laziness in the morning so I want to quiet smoking what should I do?

age 32 from last 7 years I became chain smoker some time...
1. Start your stop smoking plan with ‘ S T A R T’ S- Set a date for quitting smoking. Choose a date within next two weeks, so that you have enough Time to prepare without losing your motivation to quit T- Tell your family, friends and co workers that you want to quit so that they can give support and encouragement A-Anticipate and plan for the challenge you will face while quitting like crave for cigarettes and Nicotine withdrawal symptoms R- Remove Cigarettes, lighter, Ash tray,, matches etc from home, car or work place T- Talk to your doctor about getting help to quit and to deal with Nicotine withdrawal symptoms 2.Distract yourself to keep your mind off smoking like concentrate on some work, watching TV, playing games, reading books/magazines, listen to music, cross word puzzle or playing online games etc 3. Remind yourself why you want to quit. Focus on your reasons for quitting like health benefits, improved appearance, financial effect and enhancement of self esteem 4. Get out of tempting situations like someone smoking close by 5. Reward yourself- reinforce your victories whenever you triumph over a craving. Give yourself a reward to keep yourself motivated 6. Find an oral substitute like Mint, Nicotine Lozenges, Nicotine patch, chewing gums etc 7. Keep your hands busy like squeezing balls, handling pencils, paper clips to satisfy the need for tactile stimulation 8. Brush your teeth-The just brushed clean feeling can motivate you to get rid of craving 9. Slowly drink a large cold glass of water to help the craving pass and keep you hydrated. It also minimizes the symptoms of Nicotine withdrawal 10. Go for regular Exercise, play some games 11. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control emotion and relive stress 12. Avoid stress, Anxiety, depression, Excess work load, severe physical and mental exertion
Take nicotine chewing gum Avoid taking tension Enjoy ur life Aur namaz Padho