Hi, last year I got blood while I was doing potty (bowel movement. I went to the chemist he said there could be two reasons for that 1. Piles 2. Hot and spicy food and he gave me some medicines and after that I never feel like blood came out again but this year from last 15-20 days I am getting pain while removing the waste material means doing potty and getting pain while sitting on chair or vehicle etc (this is happening from last 2, 3 days).Is it piles? And just to inform you 1. I do not each meat only eating eggs but that too 3,4 times in an year 2. Drinking water 3,4 times in a day 3. I think I have constipation not sure because While bowel movement I have to put little force nowadays 4. I do not drink and smoke please tell me what it is and what should be the next step Thanks.

Hi, last year I got blood while I was doing potty (bowel ...
From your history it more likely Fissure in ano. Please Drink more water 12 to 15 glass per day. Eat green leafy vegetables 3 to 4 times in week. Avoid doing pressure during stool. Take Silicea 6x four tablet three times day for 1 month.