I'm 20 years old. I'm diagnosed with PCOS since the past two years. For the first one and a half year, I was prescribed medicines. After that, for the next 6 months, my period occurred regularly, without medication. Last month, my period got delayed by 5 days and this month by 15 days. The doctor prescribed me medicines to make my period happen. Usually pain doesn't occur during my period but since the past few months, pain occurs and it's very painful. Will by PCOS get cured? Will I get pregnant in future or will the PCOS will be a problem? Is sexual intercourse harmful for PCOS? What kind of diet should I follow for PCOS? Is there any particular food stuff that I should avoid? Is cycling good for PCOS?

I'm 20 years old. I'm diagnosed with PCOS since the past ...
Pcos can cause hormonal imbalance which results in irregular periods, hirsutism,mood swings etc. Which when untreated can lead to great complications like infertility and Uterine cancer. Homoeopathic medicine can cure PCOS permanently. No side effects in HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES. For treatment you can consult a qualified Homoeopath or me through Lybrate. Thanks.
For regular painless peroids follow paricharya Avoid heavy food cycling heavy work bathing during paricharya Take proper rest in period Then flow removed by body without causing problems Following of paricharya is must consult Ayurved Dr. for changes in diet according pcos.