Hi, m suffering from pcos. How to get rid of it ,m having irregular periods and my weight is increasing even after doing jogging ,walking and maintaining my diet please help me.

Hi, m suffering from pcos. How to get rid of it ,m having...
Hello, PCOS or pcod s a problem in which a woman's hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. PCOS also may cause unwanted changes in the way you look. If it isn't treated, over time it can lead to serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease. The most common symptoms are: Acne. Weight gain and trouble losing weight. Extra hair on the face and body. Thinning hair or even hair loss on scalp. Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. Some women have no periods. Others have very heavy bleeding. Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant (infertility), depression. Regular exercise, healthy foods, and weight control are the key treatments for PCOS. Treatment (hormonal) can reduce unpleasant symptoms and help prevent long-term health problems. Try to fit in moderate activity and/or vigorous activity often. Brisk Walking, jogging, dance or aerobics are great exercise that most people can do. Eat heart-healthy foods. This includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high insaturated fat, such as meats, cheeses, and fried foods. Most women who have PCOS can benefit from losing weight. Even losing 5 kg may help get your hormones in balance, regulate your menstrual cycle and can make you ovulate.
Hello, Continue doing physical exercise and follow a diet chart full of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and iron. This will help in quicker and sustained weight loss. Follow up with your doctor for further evaluation and to regularize your periods.