My wife aged 30 had polycystic ovarian history .Her hair falls in a rapid manner & weight increased day by day .Though we try for baby from last two years we failed. She also have very low libido. No sexual urge in normal. After ejaculation she quickly wash her vagina by water. Can you give us any remedy. Homeopathy?

My wife aged 30 had polycystic ovarian history .Her hair ...
If she is washing after intercourse. Its a fear upon the sex partner. She have much stress and anxiety personal issues. Family value going towards depress stages. Better consult me immediate to solve it. Thanks.
Start with sepia 30.4 times a day reply if there is problem of leucorrhoea then also reply on my PM.
PCOD may cause infertility, wait gain, you must check Thyroid levels, FSH and Prolactine levels in blood to rule out. hold semen in vagina for at least 1/2 an hour, if you try for a baby because 90% of semen undergone liquefaction in 1/2 an hour. Sepia 30 , 4 pills 3 times
Hello Mr. lybrate-user. You must go for a complete case taking for this is a serious problem. And utmost care must be taken. Though there are many over the counter medicine available. Like oovrinum, apis mel, pulsatilla. But correct selection of similimum is necessary before prescription. Feel free to consult me online for a detailed discussion.
Poly cystic overy syndrome or PCOD is mainly a problem related to harmone (excess production of androgen in females) which leads to varierty of signs and symptoms. It manifest as number of small cysts in the ovaries, menstrual irrgularties such as irregular, delayed or no menstrual cycles, obesity and weight gain, acne and excess growth of facial and bodily hairs at the same time hair fall on scalp, in the same pattern which occures in males (Hirsutism) and insulin resiistance are some of the common one. PCOD is curable in Homeopathy but you have to be little patience as treatment of PCOD is takes little time to cure. Conventional method of treatment hardly have any cure for PCOD. Homeopathy offers the best alternative because Homeopathy focuses on treating the root cause of the problem without any side effects. Along with Homeopathic medicines whatever she is using I will suggest her followings lifestyle modifications: 1.Avoid eating non veg completely. 2.Take less of Urad dal items such as idli, vada etc 3.can start taking walnut or flax seeds 4.take green tea on daily basis 5.start doing some de stressing activity daily for at least 10-15 minutes.