Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have gone through surgery for low count due to varicose issues for low sperm count and for having infection in semen, after surgery also still having the same condition but count has increased. I want to have kids we are eagerly waiting for solution for my problem. How to reduce pus cells and how to increase my count so that I can have kids.

1 Doctor Answered
Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery Do pranayam and yoga daily Do kegel and perineal exercises daily Avoid excess tea coffee Wear loose and cotton garments always Take Tab FAS KIT 2 packs One kit for each of you and your wife Take it according to instructions on pack For you. Take Cap kapikachhu by Himalaya 2....2 Cap shilajeet gold by dabur 1....1 Chandnasav 20 ml twice daily with water All for 3 to 6 mths Do semen analysis after 3 months with 10 days abstinence from sex.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.