Dear doctors Me and my wife wants to do anal sex. We try to do but unable to insert my penis in anus. Please guide how to do anal sex?

Dear doctors
Me and my wife wants to do anal sex. We try ...
Use some lubricant. Like coconut oil.
Dear doctors
Damage to the woman's anus (especially if you're rough). Spread of germs from anus to vagina (if you have vaginal sex immediately afterwards). Possible urinary infection in the man (very uncommon). Possible transfer of HPV (see above), which may be a cause of rectal cancers.
Dear doctors
Hello- First time anal sex can be tricky for some couples. 1. Relax your mind and body. If this is your first time trying anal sex, spend a few minutes relaxing your mind and your entire body. 2. Use lots of lubrication. Unlike the vagina, the anus does not produce its own lubricant. The more lube you use, the more comfortable and enjoyable anal sex can be. 3. Communicate. As with all type of sexual activity, verbal communication is a must. Talk to your partner about your fears or desires for anal sex. 4. Be safe. To minimize the risk of infection, be sure to clean your genitals before and after engaging in anal sex. Use a condom! If you are engaging in anal sex, discard that condom and put on a new one before penetrating the vagina to minimize the risk of infection. 5.There are many shared nerve endings between the walls of the vagina and the anus, so stimulating the vagina simultaneously can be extremely pleasurable. If you feel comfortable, insert something (perhaps a finger or a vibrator) into your vagina while you are engaging in anal play.
Dear doctors
I would not advice you to have anal sex. Anus hold feces. And full of bacteria. You may catch infection easily. So stick to natural sex. Rest depend upon your discretion you are sophisticated personality .wish you good health.
Dear doctors
To minimize the risk of infection, be sure to clean your genitals before and after engaging inĀ analĀ .use lubricant.