Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am thirty three years old but sometimes I look squint. Though I got it operated in my childhood but still at times it is visible to others especially in photos. Tell me the best cure of it. I had already undergone surgery when I was fourteen.

2 Doctors Answered
Dear l you :- you r suffering from old operated strabismus. Squint surgery is two steps surgery. 2nd step surgery is performed to correct residual squint. Make urgent appointment privately to me for further clarification of your eye problems.
1 person found this helpful
You will have two consult a squint specialist to find out the extent of the squint based on the evaluation the doctor will advise vision therapy or surgery as necessary. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.