I have masturbation from small age now my age is 20 I have stop it now it is well or not.

I have masturbation from small age now my age is 20 I hav...
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. You can continue masturbation thrice a week. There is no health issues. Take care.
Excessive of anything is bad same applies with masterbation. 2 things happen when one masterbate excessively 1. Premature ejaculation you can correlate when you started mastrrbation what was time and check current timing. You will find time to ejaculate might hv reduced significantly. Some people even ejaculate while rubbing in bed 2. Second problem is weak erection. Over a period you will feel lesser or weaker erections. One may feel shrinking penis due to this. Consult to cure side effects of excessive masterbation. Results within 10 days once you start treatment.
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns, MASTURBATION IT the release of semen from your penis. Semen is made up of fluid and sperm. Many guys masturbate. In fact, one study of 15- and 16-year-olds found that 75% of boys said they masturbated. There are many myths IS ASORT OF SEXUAL PRACTICE NOT ONLY HUMANS BUT ALSO SEEN IN ANIMALS ALSO, IS PERFORMED When- you masturbate, you release sexual tension. You'll have what's called an ejaculation. Ejaculation is about masturbation. For example, some people say it will stunt your growth. But there is nothing wrong with doing it as long as it doesn't become a constant desire or get in the way of other things you want or need to do. See you r overdoing, means not normal. Its addiction not normal, try to control, by will power, make a schedule of masturbation first, stick to it. When you plan to masturbate, But if you have a little extra time, “edging”—also called the stop-and-start method—can help you achieve more intense orgasms, I promise. Work yourself right up to the edge of ejaculation and then take a short break—just enough time for your erection to soften a bit. Then start the process over again. Do this three or four times before you orgasm, and you’ll experience more profound, powerful ejaculations, will make you more satisfied ,hence you feel not to masturbate too often, avoid situation provoking you to masturbate, as being alone, watching porn, reading erotic’s, do physical exercise, be more active in social life, If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.