Sir I am facing inching problem on my penis top skin from past one month and now there is red spot on that area please help me.

Sir I am facing inching problem on my penis top skin from...
It may simply be a hygiene problem. If you do not wash under the foreskin, a cheesy material, called smegma, accumulates. This can become infected and cause irritation. The solution is to wash carefully with warm water to which you have added enough kitchen salt to make it taste like seawater. In part 1 of Dr. Phil Hammond's penis trilogy, he discusses the head of the penis and foreskin,
Hi, problems such as itching, bumps, discharge, ulcers on the penis are better managed through a face-to-face consultation where we have an opportunity to examine, get tests done and correctly diagnose the disease and suggest treatment. The chances of wrong diagnosis and treatment are very high through online. Please understand and see a doctor near you.