After 2 or 3 months I get pain in my chick muscle chest and back. Is it symptoms of cancer? My grandfather die because of windpipe cancer and he was chew tobacco. I am 21 years old and I am not smoking or drinking or chew tobacco and I am going gym everyday.

After 2 or 3 months I get pain in my chick muscle chest a...
Start with Homeopathic medicine:-- Bryonia 30 4 pills x 3 times daily x 30 days Take medicine as advised. Consult in private.
This pain might be because of overexertion, your muscles must have fatigued Avoid gyming for a while, take rest or else do light work out Apply hot fomentation wherever it pains Take bath with luke warm water adding salt to it
Cancer is not hereditary, it happens only after some exposure to carcinogens. You don't expose to any carcinogens so don't worry. But for pain take some pain killers. Sometimes during weight lifting you crunch your chick, so try to avoid that. Use low weight.
It is not cancer. Stop worrying.
due to neck and shoulder strain not symptoms of Cancer check ur neck and shoulder movement if there is pain then tk hot fermentation and stretching exercises