After 2 or 3 months I get pain in my chick muscle chest and back. Is it symptoms of cancer? I am 21 years old and I am not smoking or drinking going gym everyday.

After 2 or 3 months I get pain in my chick muscle chest a...
It is muscle spasm due to gym don't worry continue gym start massage by a trained massager regularly.
Dear Lybrateuser, -Your pain may be due to muscular or bony problem -avoid straining, bending, lifting weights -when doing exercise do warm up for 5-10 min like walking, jogging, also if lifting weights then warm up then gradually increase the weight after a week -applypainkiller gel three times a day -take an over the counter pain killer tablet if pain is more -it is not because of cancer -eat well, keep hydrated, drink 8-10 glasses of water to keep well hydrated.
Do not worry it is not cancer.