Sir, in my mouth is in yellow but I brushed daily twice but the color should remains same .how to clear this sir please help me.

Sir, in my mouth is in yellow but I brushed daily twice b...
Mouth or teeth. Do scaling and polishing.
Hello if you are using power form or ayurvedic  to clean your teeth. Your teeth become more yellowish with timebecause powder is more abrasive it will wear outermost layer of tooth enamel. And tooth become more yellowish due to exposure of inner layer dentine which is more yellowish. So avoid vigorous brushing.  bleaching can be done. Which can improve your tooth shade.
Get your teeth cleaned by a dentist once and then go for whitening if required.
Go for a scaling and polishing and if required bleaching of your teeth.
Get a scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foods like colas.
you can get full mouth scaling.
if teeth r originally yellow . u can bleach them for whitening . if teeth hav become yellow over a period of time it could be because of acidity or too hard a brushing . this makes enamel thin and the yellow dentin starts showing up. u can go in for veneers in such cases. if it's because of deposits get ur scaling n polishing done.
For better looking teeth, the first and most important thing is that you teeth should be clean, and free from plaque (accumulated food debris) and stains. For that, you must get professional scaling/cleaning done from a dentist. After that, you can head for tooth whitening procedures such as bleaching and laser tooth whitening.
Professional Cleaning of your teeth may help in your case subject to clinical evaluation as to yellowishness could be plaque or fluoride. so go for proper consultation and plan acccordingly
If your teeth have become yellow due to external stains it can be removed by scaling. But since you brush well daily the color that you see now might be your natural teeth color. If you still want to change the teeth color then you can get laminates done for all your teeth.
hi..cleaning n whitening procedures are done at dental clinics..u can get brighter smiles by doing these treatments without any side effects
Its not the number of times but how you brush matters. Look any good vide on youtube and oractice accordingly.
It's normal, n they would not turn white even if you brush 3-4 times. The only solution is to get dental bleaching done, but please I should make it clear to you that even that is not permanent.
You will require a treatment called Scaling and Polishing. You can get it done once every six months.
Get scaling done even then if they don't go get bleaching done even then if they don't go you get venering done
You need cleaning of your teeth (scaling) if it doesn't solve the problem may be you need teeth whitening treatment (bleaching)
Hello sir Just visit a dentist and get best treatment plans. Bleaching is one good option. Regards