Having a big ulcer in my mouth. It is right aide and very inside. So whenever I open my mouth to eat drink or to speak it get rubbed and start paining. It is big in size. Please prescribe some ulcer curing medicine with one pain reliving tube also.

Having a big ulcer in my mouth. It is right aide and very...
I will suggest you to take injection vitcofol 2 cc intramuscularly every alternate days for five pricks over the buttocks through a health professional.
Mouth ulcers are usually due to vitamin deficiency or bad digestion. Other causes are tonsils, trauma from teeth, dry mouth, tonsillitis, stress, change in lifestyle, allergies to certain foods and medication, smoking and tobacco chewing, consumption of spicy n hot foods. These ulcers are actually sores usually round, white, or grey in color, with a red edge or border. The condition is usually becomes okay within 7 days. But if it persists beyond that, or if multiple ulcers keep re-appearing, medical advice must be taken. In severe mouth ulcer attacks, you may also experience fever and physical sluggishness. Taking Vitamin B12 supplements along with a suitable gel for pain is the best remedy. I suggest that you consult me privately on lybrate so that I can send you the appropriate prescription. Take care