My saliva in mouth gets filled up while sleeping in night and flows over pillow past several years. Request you to provide every possible remedy.

My saliva in mouth gets filled up while sleeping in night...
Start taking homeopathic remedy Merc sol 30 4 pills 2 times a day for 7 days.
This means that your mouth remains open in the night and you are doing mouth breathing also. I want to know if your teeth are proclined. If it's so then you may require braces treatment to improve your teeth so that mouth remains closed. Also you will have to consult ENT Dr. to rule out any pathology in nose which could be the reason that nasal breathing is having obstructions and mouth opens.
Salivary secretions r a normal physiologic process it may. your posture while sleeping is not right or you sleep with your mouth open ask the person next to you while sleeping if you sleep with open mouth to wake you up poor oral hygiene can also aggravate this if yes get scaling polishing by a dentist if nasal blockage get ent problem ruled out.
you should correct your swallowing pattern. try practicing by keeping the tongue in touch with your palate while swallowing in daytime and eventually with practice you will be able to do it efficiently and automatically your mouth will adjust swallowing saliva during night time.
Drink warm water at night before sleeping and don not eat any thing atleast one hour before sleeping.
Hello You can change your sleeping pattern, position. If you breath from mouth then try to stop it and if not possible then visit a dentist soon. Regards