There is lots of pimple over my face. How to get remove with this. What to do? I have oily n sensitive skin both.

There is lots of pimple over my face. How to get remove w...
Hi. There are four main factors which causes acne: Oil production Dead skin cells Clogged pores Bacteria Factors that may worsen the acne: Androgen hormones, certain medications (drugs containing corticosteroids, androgens or lithium can worsen acne), dietary factors, including dairy products and carbohydrate-rich foods — such as bread, bagels and chips — may trigger acne and Stress can make acne worse. Management: -Wash your face with Bakson's Facewash 2 to 3 times a day daily (wash your face with warm or lukewarm water only) which is followed by CTMP, i.e. Cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally Sunscreen Gel with SPF-30) except at night when you just need to wash your face before going to bed. -Take healthy food only and avoid unhealthy ones (although sebaceous glands are not excretory glands then as well!) as what you eat is reflected on your face! -Avoid taking unnecessary stress/ tension as it encourages secretion of stress hormone in the body as this affects skin or any other tissue of the body. -Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a day. -Take 6-8 hrs. Of sound sleep everyday. -Don't use others towels, handkerchief on your face as well as never share yours. -Never ever rub your face as it damages the skin (even towel should be dab on skin softly) and breakouts of acne get worsened! -Maintain hygiene, wash your face 2-3 times in a day, changes the pillow covers, bed sheet daily, use cotton bed sheet only (try to sleep on your back). Home remedies: - Take 1 tbsp of fuller's earth (multani mitti) + a dash of lime + bit of rosewater – apply this on your face till it gets dried up, then rinse it off. - Take 1 tsp of Alum (or fitkari), make it slightly wet with water and apply this on your wet face, spread it well; let it dry and rinse it off. Alum remove your excessive moisture or oil and it also tightens the skin's tonicity. Medication: You can take homoeopathic medicines – Berberis Aquefolium Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice a day (and for local application as well) and Kali Brom. 200/ thrice a day – for 30 days.