Hi, I'm Naveen, working as a software engineer, 22 years old. I used to wear specs, (-2.75 (left eye), 3.25 (right eye) I have severe head ache only on left side (forehead, top of the head and behind the head), and also severe pain at left eye, the pain in head looks like it was in nerve from eye, the pain was occurring only at particular iming (10 am to 10.30 am), the pain persists for 1 hour, after that no pain was there. Already I have consulted eye doctor 2 days ago, they said my power on left eye has beed varied, and the cylindrical axis variation in left eye show 1.5, so they asked me to scan my eye (they written as "orl scan" or "orb scan" in scan slip given to me, I need to know, I have to go forward for this scan, or else I have to consult any other general physician or neurologist.

Hi, I'm Naveen, working as a software engineer, 22 years ...
Your headache description looks like that of cluster headache. Characteristics of Cluster headache are: 1. Severe unilateral headache around the eyes. 2. Headache lasts for 15 to 180 minutes. 3. There is Redness or watering of eyes/ nose, Eyelid swelling, Severe restlessness or agitation. 4 Headache can occur once every alternate day to 8 per day. Further details of your headache are needed to reach a diagnosis. Orb scan gives an idea about corneal topography and generally done before LASIK procedure of eye. I would suggest you to also consult a neurologist or pain specialist.
Orbscan is a test to measure and map the curvature of your cornea. Usually done if cylindrical number is increasing or changing to diagnose certain corneal disease which may impact your vision permanently if untreated. So yes, hee ophthalmologist suspected you at risk n advised the test. However. your headache is unlikely related to it. Especially given its fixed pattern. .Please consult a physician to rule out migraine. Some also advise maintaining a headache diary to identify patterns n possible triggers of headache.