I am 23 year old and I am suffering from early age graying of hair, hair loss and dandruff. Please suggest me medicine for that also suggest me how to take it. If you provide any liquid medicine of homeopathy it's better to tell me it should take with mix with water or anything.

I am 23 year old and I am suffering from early age grayin...
If your hair is thin, damaged, dry or brittle or you are suffering from dandruff, some simple changes into your daily nutrition needs & hair care can give you thick, bouncy and shiny hair. While your hair type mostly depends on your genetics, stress, hormonal imbalance and poor diet have a great influence on your hair health and appearance. Start by following a good diet - Eat adequate amount of protein. Your hair is made up mainly of proteins. Include skimmed milk, cottage cheese, lentils in diet. Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin B are other important nutrients for great hair health. So include lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your daily diet.