I broke up with my girlfriend and it's almost 11 months now. I do masturbate. If I masturbate every day once will it be harmful?

I broke up with my girlfriend and it's almost 11 months n...
Excessive of anything is bad same applies with masterbation. 2 things happen when one masterbate excessively 1. Premature ejaculation you can correlate when you started mastrrbation what was time and check current timing. You will find time to ejaculate might hv reduced significantly. Some people even ejaculate while rubbing in bed 2. Second problem is weak erection. Over a period you will feel lesser or weaker erections. One may feel shrinking penis due to this. If your erection and timing is still good then do not worry. Otherwise with guidance and ayurvedic medicines it can be cured.