I have a foul smell every time I woke up from sleep. And sometimes after not eating for 2-3 hrs my mouth smells bad. I brush twice. What should I do?

I have a foul smell every time I woke up from sleep. And ...
Hi lybrate-user It is normal to have a bad smell after sleep and after a long interval empty stomach. You do not need to worry about it. Just takecare to brush before going to sleep and brush without paste or just gargles with normal water after every meal when you know you do not have to eat for a long time. Just to keep your mouth clean. Also you can keep a mouthwash with you to feel fresh. Takecare.
Hello bad breath in mouth may be due to Deposit on teeth or any cavity. So get sacling done and restoration of all cavities. And use mouth wash for 15 days.
Brushing at night is a must. If any food remains ,mouth will smell in the morn. Yes smell can come from stomach too. If you r fasting or not had water for long hours or during cold. Try to rinse with mouthwash at such times. Get your scaling n polishing done every 6 months to maintain good oral hygiene.