I am having pcod but in follicular study multiple follicles are there where it will problem for pregnancy right side 10 and left side 10 thickness 15 mm.

I am having pcod but in follicular study multiple follicl...
Pcod will cause a problem for pregnancy and this will be due to hormonal imbalance. As we know every disease from common cold to cancer is caused by altered immunity. Pcod is also due to altered immunity. Instead of correcting altered immunity the symptoms of it like pcods and the correction of this with hormones will give temporary relief. Homoeopathic approach corrects the altered immunity which is the root cause of the problem. For that a consultation is necessary to study the genetic make up of you which causes this problem.
multiple follicles may lead to problems in conception.we have to work on it.
It needs to be treated properly and regularly followed up along with the necessary investigations. Once the periods are in control the chances of pregnancy will improve. From your side you can devote time for keeping body fit (do yoga and pranayama along with some exercises or any sports of your liking.). If you are over weight then start loosing weight in a systematic way. You can also try homeopathic treatment which is based on holistic approach towards health. You can call for a private consultation with me for further details.
Need to take medication for some months for the above and see the status of follicles at that point of time. You need to have patience for the same and follow the advise of your gynaecologist meticulously, you will conceive. Good luck.