Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My cousin is having neck pain, which is flowing through chest, hands and legs. Which is also resulting into chest pain, numbness in his hands and legs. What type of specialist doctor should I contact to?

1 Doctor Answered
Orthopedician Dr. will help. Cervical X-Ray must. Physiotherapy treatment must. Stretching exercise must. Avoid toward bending. Do outward shoulder shurgs but after relief. Keep distance your computer. Posture correction must. Sit straight.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.