I have cavity in my front teeths. How can I remove them. It is visible from past 1 week.

You might have to get root canal treatment and or composite done depending on the condition. If you have any queries, please feel free to consult.
You ll need to go for composite restorations which r tooth colored. Or laminates. The choice is your.
Hi you need to see a dentist immediately for getting the cavities filled. The dentist would examine and tell you how deep are those cavities. The treatment would for the same would depend on the depth.
Visit a dentist and get them filled before they worsen.
Front teeth can be filled with composite fillings, other options are veneers, but first you have to get an xray done.
Visit to a dentist for filling of cavity. He/she will remove decay and fill the white material. Which is tooth colored material. So can not be identified.
Fiiling of the cavity with the the tooth colored material is possible these days. Visit your nearest dentist.