Sir when I wake up in the morning I feel pain in back side of chest since 3 days. Also have mild discomfort in the entire left chest. L did some breathing exercise anulom vilom pranyam at very speed in the evening before the pain start. I had already taken pain killer injection from a medicine store but still pen persist. So please help me to get rid from this situation.

Sir when I wake up in the morning I feel pain in back sid...
Overuse injury. Rest Cold compresses & apply Local gel & take Pain Killer.
Dear lybrateuser, -Your pain appears to be due to some muscular skeletal problem -give rest to the part , avoid exercise till pain subsides -do hot fomentation on the affected area three times a day -apply volini gel thrice a day -take a over the counter painkiller after meal if pain is more -do x-ray chest & shoulder to rule out any injury, consult a doctor.
posture correction must. do neck stretching exercise and hot fomentations. if it work then OK otherwise physiotherapy treatment for 7 days