I had sore throat day before yesterday and I took a tablet from the chemist. Throat showed some improvement but my skin caught up with hives like allergy all over my head. It is very itchy and increases in size time after time. It ain't the first time the same things is been happening for almost more than a year now. I still have them on my head.

I had sore throat day before yesterday and I took a table...
It may be drug allergy. Don't consume the drug in future.
You are hypersensitive to the ingredients in the medicine you have taken from the chemist. Do not use over the counter medicines without prescription. Keep the name of this medicine in your records to inform the doctor you go for treatment so that he can keep this drug out of your prescription. The hives will lessen after some time provided you do not repeat the same medicine. Your doctor will prescribe you some antihistamine to treat this.