Hello doctor, my mother is 45 years old. She suffers too much of leg pains. How to reduce the pain? What may be the problem? How to overcome that? Thank you.

Hello doctor, my mother is 45 years old. She suffers too ...
Get sugar levels check up & thyroid profile done Apply hot pack Avoid long standing Do stretching of hamstrings, quadriceps & calf muscles, twice a day, followed by strengthening program Do knees & back isometrics, twice a day Avoid exertion While sleeping keep a high pillow under her legs
Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
according age do physiotherapy treatment and stretching exercise. it will cure