Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I'm 18 Years Boy and i have really Huge Circles and Lines Below my Eyes, I really doesn't look normal, It was always been there but it increased in few months, And I didn't got proper sleep in last few months too, But Now these circles are grew too much, And I tried homemade things like I slept for 8-10 hours for 1 week I drunk Plenty of water It reduces darkness but The Dark Circles were still present I even tried Hyaluronic acid cream too, But no use How I suppose to Get Rid of Folds and Darkness?

Hello, Lybrate user, * Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance, essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, hydrating your skin. * Go, for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your cells, tissues and whole body to allow your skin to b fresh, non oily & glowing, reducing shedding under eyes. * Tk your meal easily digestible, non-oily, non-irritant, simple, on time. * for healthy skin you're needed the under lying Vitamin, minimals, Vit'A, C, K, B1, B2, B 3 Calcium, Magnesium ,phosphorus, omega6, Copper, Zinc, beta Carotin. Juice,/soup of Carrots, zinger, apples, spinach, Beet, Kale, Tk care. * Tk, apples, cheese, carrots, papaya, banana, beer, Kale,rajama, soyabeen, spinach, almond, walnuts to enjoy wellness. Tk homoe medicines: @ Berb. Aqua Q-10 drops, thrice with little water. * ensure sound sleep at least for 7/8 hrs in d night. * Avoid, junk food, caffiene, dust, scorching sun, fried, spicy intake, cookies, pizza & burger. Ensure sound sleep for 6/7 hrs in the night. Your feedback will highly b appreciated. Tk care.
Hi lybrate-user, Dark circles around eyes is a common problem nowadays. There are treatment options available with you to choose from. These range from creams and ointments for local application to oral medications. Treatment with peels show significant improvement in appearance of dark circles. It’s important to find out the reason you are developing pigmentation around eyes, to layout a personalized treatment plan for you. For Rejuvenation of area around eyes various treatment options are available like Oxy-microcurrent therapy, Peels and microdermabrasion. There are creams and lotions available which can lead to significant rejuvenation of area around eyes. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private In-person/Text/Audio/Video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.